Note: Members of non-traditional force shops may also be qualified to receive a we visa
- Most issues: Curriculum vitae, invite page, armed forces cards, browse plan.
- A letter out-of employer to your letterhead fixed confirming a job for the company as well as the time frame in the usa
- Seamen is always to give a jobs confirmation letter, contract, and you can seamen’s guide
- For everyone petition-situated charge models, you will want to take your brand new petition (Function We-129) along with you
- Content off drive ID because the granted by the workplace
- Page away from company saying community, whether the standing was permanent or short-term, function of traveling, and you may period of remain.
Getting Iranian nationals throughout non-immigrant visa categories: Modern Army card and interpreted English backup, unique birth certification (shenasnameh), brand-new federal ID cards, every earlier passports. Note: To own F1 and you may J1 charge categories, Iranian nationals have to promote Curriculum vitae, invitation page, military cards, and you will browse bundle.
The us Immigration and Nationality Act makes it necessary that low-immigrant charge applicants in the most common groups show sufficiently strong enough relatives, societal and you will economic ties to their place of homes. For this reason, in addition to the significantly more than, the newest consular officer may inquire observe supporting data explaining the fresh purpose of the travels plus the applicant’s problem inside the/their host to home. Individuals may want to give supporting files you to establish the idea of visit to the us plus the intention to come back to the nation of permanent quarters once a short-term check out.
Supporting documents so you’re able to establish the connections cover anything from a number of the after the data files: Proof of employment such as employee identification card, letter of employment; proof of income such as salary statement, bank account/books; proof of ownership of a business or property; evidence of your company’s overall financial status and/or tax liability; payroll records showing personnel employed, bank statements showing deposits and withdrawals; annual income/loss statements and net worth statements. Please do not show your credit cards because we do not consider them as financial assets.
Third-nation nationals have to have their delivery certificates/ID credit (shenasname getting Iranian nationals), relationships certificates if the relevant, and proof army service otherwise military exclusion for men 18 as well as using them at the time of visa interviews.
An applicant intending to traveling to possess technology or technical-relevant intentions (including group meetings, degree, look, equipment negotiation otherwise purchase, etc.) should bring a copy away from his/her Curriculum vitae or restart, over range of courses, an invitation letter throughout the U.S. company and any other records particularly linked to their/the woman take a trip purpose.
Medical research declaration out of U.S. doctor and you will/or writeup on procedures which can be becoming did. The newest declaration is to state a particular appointment day, projected treatment months, medical practitioner, health, and estimated therapy prices in america.
- Proof pre-commission to your tips that will be to-be performed (eg unique invoices away from each one of the battery charging scientific company).
- Medical report claiming medical diagnosis away from applicant’s doctor.
- Financial files showing power to buy medical expenses.
- Having foreign officials, a study on the Panel away from Wellness otherwise Ministry regarding Wellness and you may allocation proof.
Just be happy to expose proof your ties given that expected
Delight give unique data files and you will English translations. However, speech of these records doesn’t ensure the issuance away from a great visa. Approval from a visa software is fundamentally determined by a beneficial consular administrator according to the Immigration and you will Nationality Act within period of the interviews.
The applying enables you to choose any organization entered that have you and discover their approval reputation. To find a business, use the firm’s WorkSafeBC account count (a half a dozen or nine-thumb count) or even the firm’s precise court or trading term. Searching doing 150 providers immediately.
Hinterlassen Sie einen KommentarWollen Sie an der Diskussion teilnehmen?
Feel free to contribute!